Retired Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman says former President Donald Trump has not been held accountable for his attempts to steal the 2020 presidential election.
Former President Donald Trump will sit for a video deposition in a case involving an alleged assault during a 2015 demonstration outside of Trump Tower. CNN's Kara Scannell and Laura Coates discuss what prosecutors may focus on.
In his debut appearance as a "Saturday Night Live" host, the Academy Award-winning actor talked about his penchant for playing villains, and love for his siblings.
Comedian Jon Stewart tells CNN's Jake Tapper that he believes that "fair-minded people working together can make incremental progress over time."
Former President Bill Clinton has been released from a California hospital after being treated for an infection that spread to his bloodstream.
Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg predicted that supply chain issues facing the US will continue into 2022, but stressed that Congress passing President Joe Biden's infrastructure proposal would be the best way to help alleviate those problems.
Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg tells CNN's Jake Tapper that "every idea is being taken seriously" to address the supply chain disruption in the United States.
On CNN's State of the Union with Jake Tapper, Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger sounds off on some Republicans who pledged allegiance to a flag present at the January 6 insurrection.
Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg tells CNN's Jake Tapper that he is "thankful to be part of an administration that is walking the walk on our family values."
Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) says if the committee investigating the January 6th capitol riot were to subpoena former President Donald Trump at the start of the process it would become "kind of a circus," but they would subpoena Trump if he had information they needed.
The United States has some of the highest levels of income and wealth inequality in the world. U.S. Federal Reserve data shows that the wealthiest 10% of Americans control $93.8 trillion, more than double the $40.3 trillion in the hands of the remaining 90% of Americans. The income and wealth divide only appears to be […]
After Trump threatened that Republicans will not vote in future elections if "we don't solve" his false claims of election fraud, CNN's Jim Acosta says Trump told us years ago he would eventually turn on the GOP.
CNN's Jim Acosta talks to Capitol police Sgt. Aquilino Gonell, who was beaten with a flagpole defending the Capitol during the January 6 insurrection, about a recent Republican rally where attendees pledged allegiance to a flag flown at Trump's January 6 rally.
In the wake of a Southlake, Texas, district administrator telling teachers that if they have books about the Holocaust they should also include books with "opposing" views of the Holocaust, one teacher tells CNN's Ed Lavandera that educators are in fear of their livelihood if they speak out …
Ohio police say they have located a vehicle belonging to a woman, Stephanie Van Nguyen, who went missing with her two children about 20 years ago.
(The Center Square) – A series of economic struggles that have grown increasingly worse this year will likely have a significant impact on the holiday season, many economic experts predict.
CNN's Legal Analyst Joan Biskupic sat down with one of the Supreme Court's justices, Stephen Breyer, to talk about transparency in the high courts. The justices have long referred to their private sessions, in which only the nine are present, as "the conference."