A group of Jewish House Democrats are condemning controversial comments made on Twitter by Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN). CNN's Sunlen Serfaty reports the Minnesota senator sparked outrage when she appeared to equate the US and Israel with the Taliban and Hamas, the Palestinian militant group designated as a terrorist organization by the US.
- Steven M. Sipple: Moos on Alvarez: ‘When he had something to say, it always had value’
- Häusler earns All-American honors at NCAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez reunite in Los Angeles
- Paris Hilton's wedding will be 'beautiful and classic'
- Britney Spears 'won't attend conservatorship hearing in court'
- James Brolin and Barbra Streisand's romance 'is getting stronger all the time'
- Taylor boy, 8, sacrifices treasured Pokemon cards to raise money, save his dog’s life
- Road trips, camps and 'birds in the hand': Georgia DB Quantaves Gaskins under the radar no more after wild week
- 6 arrested in Moore Co. drug bust
- Juvenile charged in fatal graduation party shooting
- S.C. murder suspect arrested in Sanford
- Cookout will draw attention to teen suicides
- Goldston woman accused of embezzling nearly $1 million
- Southern Lee High School seniors reflect on school
- Woman accused of ramming Southern Pines police car
- POLICE BEAT: JUNE 10
- POLICE BEAT: JUNE 9
- Central Carolina Hospital CEO resigns